Find property information
The digital register service puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer.
These cookies are used to:
- help us understand how you use the service, so we can make improvements
- remember what notifications you’ve seen so that you’re not shown them more than once
- temporarily store the information you enter
Find out how to manage cookies.
Google Analytics cookie
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use the service. This information helps us to improve the service.
The Google analytics cookie collects and stores information about:
- the pages you visit - how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the service
- what you click on while you’re use your service
Google isn’t allowed to use or share our analytics data with anyone, but you can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
|_ga||A randomly generated reference is used to identify unique users and inform referring sites, visitor and session counts||2 years|
We store session cookies on your computer to help keep your information secure while you use the service.
|session||Stores encrypted session data||After 15 minutes of inactivity or when you close your browser|
Introductory message cookie
When you first use the service, you may see a pop-up ‘welcome’ message. Once you’ve seen the message, we store a cookie on your computer so it knows not to show it again.
|seen_cookie_message||Saves a message to let us know that you have seen our cookie message||1 month|